Join me on Facebook!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Who Doesn't Love ....

A Great Offer? 



Summer Scents -  7x5" Oil on gesso board
©2017, Helen Read  
  
If you are a member of my Studio Friends eMail List, you will get a newsletter at the beginning of the month that has a great offer - or maybe more than one great offer!   Maybe you already are a member, and if you read my last email just a few days ago, you know that I'm stepping it up!  
 
SOLD
 
I have a lot of 
new ideas to make your participation a lot more 
fun!

Here are some things you'll be seeing (but only if you are on my list!)
a monthly newsletter full of visual images of new work and other newsworthy things going on in my world!
(in my August newsletter, I shared my latest studio work and some big family news with pictures... oh, and in the next newsletter, I'll have even more family news to share!) 
A special offer at a very special price for that month with free domestic shipping! (Hard to beat that!)
(see the above painting which is the August offer at about 40% off it's regular pricing) 
If you send me your birthday month, you will get a special birthday email with a birthday give away!
From time to time, you'll get special discounts or coupons - just for my list members. 
There's a free gift for new members who sign up and a gift for those who refer their friends who become new members of my list.
Look for periodic freebies that you can download - just for fun ( something you'd enjoy doing, seeing, participating in, or find inspiring) 
On various months, I'll run contests and drawings that will offer fun give-aways!  

And who knows!  I'm always on the look out for more ideas!   

My aim is to create something fun, be interesting & informative, and bring value to my friends.
 
One thing I want you to know ~  it's something that I dislike - therefore, it's something I won't ever do - is share your address and information with anyone else!  
 That is why I use a safe email server that protects your information and only sends you the emails that I create. 

So!  What's holding you back!?  
It's easy to sign up!  
 Use the box below - and I'll send you my August newsletter as well as a gift from me to you!
You'll automatically receive future newsletters with all the benefits I've mentioned above!   I look forward to the beginning of a beautiful friendship!  


Just a reminder that the reason I've asked for your birthday is so that I can send you a little birthday greeting.  (please notice I have not asked for the year!  It's never polite to ask someone's age! )    Once you've signed up, you can expect to receive my August newsletter that went out last week - and a little thank you gift too! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...