Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Celebrating 6 Years of Brushstrokes, etc.

       Here's a little look at some of my favorite paintings over the last 6 years. Most of these have been sold and are living somewhere across the nation, or overseas! What a great opportunity it has been to meet so many people from so many corners of the world! And I look forward to the next years as I meet more new friends and continue to learn and practice my craft! I have found that it is true of art - the more you learn and know, the more you realize how much you don't know! 
 
Stargazer,  watercolor on paper  2007

Empty Nest Series, Oil on canvas 2008

What Remains Series, Oil on canvas 2009

Three Long Necked Pears, 8x10" Oil on canvas  2010


Coastal Road, Oil on canvas  2011


 
Epaulettes, Oil on canvas 2012

Sunbathers, Oil on canvas 2013

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...