Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Secret Path

Secret Path, 8x10" acrylic on canvas
© Helen Read 
ready to frame

This one may look somewhat familiar to the post below, Glade, which is done with a different media and technique.  The basic landscape is the same, but I've used some of my abstraction ideas of circles and dots to create a less than abstract landscape!   I love the chance to mix colors by juxtaposing them right on the canvas.   To me, though a tedious application method, really does give a somewhat joyous and carefree outcome! 

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

I like your circles & dots technique better than the more traditional landscape, Helen.

Helen Read said...

Thank you Bronwyn! I think they make a very interesting composition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...