Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 Long Necked Pears ~ repost

Three Longnecked Pears, 8 x 10" Oil on canvas
©2010, Helen Read


I know, its been a little while since I posted last.  I'm actually working on several larger paintings in m studio right now - that, interspersed with some winter colds that have been a drain on my energy ... and continuing to work all day, have contributed to a longer stretch of silence on my blog .... so, I'm posting a favorite from about June of 2010.   I'm thinking about entering this one into a competition for still life paintings.    Meanwhile, I'm painting and will be posting some completely new work very soon!  

1 comment:

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Beautifully done. I love the warmth...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...