Join me on Facebook!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Time for an auction!

Link
Whimsical, Funky Cat - 8x8" Acrylic on Canvas
(deep wrapped, painted around sides) beginning bid - 
SOLD
Auction Results! - This painting is moving to North Carolina!

Ok, I know, its been awhile since I posted last. School is finally out - and I am slowly recuperating from the crazy, busy last days of the school year. Seriously - it takes a bit of time for teachers to just get back into real life! While I haven't posted in a week or so - which I hate not doing - I have been painting. I hope to have that new painting ready to show you here in a couple days. I've also been working at getting a computer update accomplished (the one I've been using for 4+ years is on its final breath). And, I've been thinking and planning some new promotions and ideas for some fun here with my Studio Friends. (If you haven't signed up - now is the time! See the spot to the right side of my blog and type in your email address... voila! you are done!) The little cat painting you see above was finished last year - and I'm putting it out there for auction! Its funky and fun ... done in an expressionistic style. If you are looking for something a little quirky for a small space, maybe this is it! It would also make a great addition to a child's room! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...