Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Eastern Light Landscape Painting



Eastern Light, 14x11 oil on canvas,
©Helen Read

This view came to my by surprise!  Would you ever imagine that it is located in town! on a rather busy intersection?  In fact, its not far from my house and I often walk by this corner.  The woods are thick, but not too deep right there and I caught this just as the eastern morning light was flooding in... it was rather breath taking! 

The glory of the sunshine lit the entire corner of this woods up and, to me, it was worthy of remembering!   

(framed and ready to hang)

 Click here to find out about pricing and framing options
(Domestic Shipping is included.  IL residents please add 8% sales tax 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...