Join me on Facebook!

Friday, November 19, 2021

Beautiful Sunflowers!

 I love them!

Sunflowers are (to me) such a lovely summer reminder.  Maybe it is because they grow wild in the southwest where I grew up.  Or maybe it's just their beautiful, sunny color that brings me that sense of warmth and brightness.  I love how they lift their faces to the sun and follow it across the sky.   They also make a lovely "model" for still life painting!  
 
This painting is ready to send to its new home!  It can be sent framed and ready to hang - all the guess work and waiting on framing is taken care of.  The frame is solid wood in a black finish, contemporary in its squared styling.    It can also be sent unframed and ready to drop into a 5x7" frame.

Sunflowers in a Watering Can
5x7" oil on panel
 


(also shown in it's contemporary black wooden frame)

SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...