Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Riverside Landscape

 I started this painting a year or so ago... and I wasn't happy with the outcome.  It took awhile.  I needed to sit with it - look at it - decide what it needed and what wasn't working about it.  I adjusted some things:  color temperature to get to a better place of color harmony.  Some values needed to be adjusted. And a few compositional changes needed to be made, which allowed me to add some textures especially in the foreground.   

Reworking a painting can be a daunting task.  But I think the outcome was worth the effort.  Shown below in it's frame. 

 

Riverside Landscape
16x20" oil on canvas  

To find out the details about this painting, click here.

Below, a room view of this painting!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...