Join me on Facebook!

Friday, March 20, 2020

Teaching Drawing from Home - social distancing

Distance,  12x9" graphite on paper 

In this era of social distancing, I'm learning a whole new way of conducting a high school drawing class!  

ON LINE

It's not ideal, because my students did not have enough notice of our school closing in the advancing pandemic of COVID-19 
to gather all their supplies to take home.  

So, we are making do with whatever we have on hand. 
Over the next few days in the coming week, my students will be watching a graphite drawing in it various steps to take shape.  They (hopefully) will be picking a photo and creating their own value drawing  too. 

Each day I comment on what I've done and the steps they will need to do too. 
It's a grand experiment to see how it goes.  

:)
We keep trying and hopefully there will be progress!  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...