Join me on Facebook!

Saturday, September 16, 2017

And the winner is.....

American Goldfinch, 3x3" oil on canvas
on wooden easel 

This little painting will be making it's new home in Georgia! 

Congratulations to the contest winner,
who is one of my wonderful Newsletter Friends! 

I will be offering contests such as this one to my newsletter friends every few months. 
Newsletters should be fun!  They should have news, of course (to go along with their title), but they should offer a lot more.  And that's exactly what I've been trying to do... offer something interesting, something fun, and something you will think is valuable!  

If you aren't sure about adding your name - maybe worried about getting flooded with lots and lots of emails? - worry no longer! 
I'm just me ... I don't have a huge company with a whole lot of marketing strategies. 
Actually, I work full time as a high school art teacher and I keep regular studio hours when I'm not at work! 
As you can probably tell, I don't have time to write more than about 1x a month - and when I do, I want it to be something you'll really enjoy. 

So, I'm adding fun things each month.  The opportunity to receive discounts, participate in contests, give aways, etc come to you month by month.  And I hope we can develop some dialog so I know what is important to you and what kind of art you most enjoy. 

Scroll down to the previous blog post and you will find a sign up form. 
When you sign up for my newsletter, your name will be added to my list.  My emails come to you about the first of each month and I use a secure safe email service.  Please don't worry about your info being shared elsewhere - it never is. 
Also, when you sign up, you will get a special "thank you" email.  

So what's holding you back? 

Join the fun!
You can never have too many friends! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...