Join me on Facebook!

Monday, December 28, 2009

A work in progress


I hadn't expected to start another painting before the end of the year .... but.... after a few days of not painting, and having a little time here and there in between lots of wonderful family activities over this Christmas season - I couldn't resist the call!! I had taken a small picture on my phone, of all cameras, of some beautiful pale poinsettias I saw in the grocery store! They seemed to call my name for a painting! This one is a water color rendition - and it is not yet finished. I'll add more color and definition and values into it using acrylic as water color. The intensity of color is much more vibrant!

Hopefully, I'll have the finished version here before the end of the year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...